Proceedings of the seminar: “Emerging risks in industry 4.0: innovative approaches for safety and security”
Nov. 25th, 2019, Rome
On November 25th, an international seminar on emerging risks in Industry 4.0 and on innovative approaches aimed at physical safety at work and IT security in the workplace took place in Rome at INAIL. The purpose of the event was to show recent developments in research activities carried out on enabling technologies aimed to mitigate risks on such type. The seminar, co‐organized with the ISSA‐Section Machine and System Safety, involved the participation of international speakers who talked about several issues with a range from augmented and virtual reality to cybersecurity, collaborative robots and exoskeletons, green world and management of near misses related to the "Seveso European Directive”.
- Near misses management in the framework of Seveso legislation
Silvia M. Ansaldi, INAIL Dipartimento Innovazioni Tecnologiche
- Green world – safe and sound?
Dr. Oswald Losert, BG RCI, Joint working group "explosion protection" of ISSA Sections "Chemistry" resp. "Machine and System Safety"
- Cyber-physical security threats to Occupation
Dr. George Loukas, University of Greenwich
- Developing exoskeletons for the industry of today
Jesús Ortiz, XoLab – Exoskeletons Group Department of Advanced Robotics Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia
- Cobots: present and future
Fabio Pera, Department of technological innovations and safety of plants products and anthropic settlements
- Early Stage Safety Planning via Virtual Modelling
Univ.-Prof. Dr. Rudolf Pichler, Institut für Fertigungstechnik
- Training 4.0 – competence development for OSH in the industry 4.0 era
Rüdiger Reitz, Institut for Work and Health of the German Social Accident Insurance (IAG)
- Functional safety in networked production
Thomas Schulz, PuZ HSM
- Immersive experiences through augmented, virtual and mixed reality: uses, challenges and opportunities
Enzo Pasquale Scilingo