6-18 March 2020, Technical University Berlin, Germany
Spring congress of the “Gesellschaft für Arbeitswissenschaft e.V. (Society for Work Science): “digital change, digital work, digital human”
At the annual spring congresses, the Society for Work Science offers a broad audience from research, teaching and industry the opportunity to present...Read more
The Section is committed to improving safety and health at work in the field of machine and system safety worldwide.
- We are leader in the field of international cooperation in prevention. Safety of machinery and work systems as well as health at work are our core competencies.
- We can only cope with the challenges of a globalized world of work by international collaboration.
- Our work leads to added economic and social values for employers and employees.
- We elaborate practice-oriented solutions with international partners.
- By international collaboration, we contribute to an efficient use of our members' resources.
We recognize and integrate human factors when addressing assessment of systems regarding safety, security and health at work when using machines, technical systems or plants in manufacturing. The human factor is of high priority.
Different project groups work on specific topics while at the same time considering system complexity and interaction between system components. New developments in the human-machine-environment system may create the need for additional project groups.